UniFi by CAIA™
UniFi by CAIA™
Brought to you by UniFi by CAIA™, learn the core concepts in alternative investments in a flexible, accessible format.
The certificate program, the Fundamentals of Alternative Investments® offers a foundation of core concepts in alternative investments and fills a critical education gap when you need to understand the ever-changing landscape of alternative investments.
UniFi by CAIA™ programs seek to empower the wealth management industry with self-directed, client-focused educational offerings such as the Fundamentals of Alternative Investments.®
Educational Alpha Podcast: Educational Alpha Podcast | CAIA
CAIA Blog: Portfolio for the Future | CAIA
Fundamental of Alternative Investments® Certificate Program, brought to you by UniFi by CAIA®
FPA Members can save 20% on the Fundamentals of Alternative Investments® as well as other UniFi by CAIA™ programs.
With the democratization of alternative investment products, capital formation shifting to private markets, and challenging capital market assumptions, a need has emerged for the investor – and those who serve them, to develop competencies across a broader set of investment opportunities. CAIA Association is uniquely positioned to provide timely, relevant, and objective education to professionals serving the end investor across the private wealth management industry.
- FAI offers a foundation of core concepts in alternative investments and fills a critical education gap when you need to understand the ever-changing landscape of alternative investments.
- 15 hours of CFP® Board and Investments and Wealth Institute approved continuing education
- Self-paced; Provide you or your team with a self-paced and accessible curriculum that supports wealth management industry professionals at all levels.
- Customized: Choose your own learning journey, develop your knowledge, and apply new skills.
- Aligned: Equip yourself with the skills necessary to build future-focused portfolios.