DACFP Certificate in Blockchain and Digital Assets®
The Definitive Digital Assets Resource
Obtain your Certificate in Blockchain and Digital Assets® from
DACFP – The Definitive Digital Assets Resource.
The online self-study program with world-class faculty and 13 CE credits was designed by leading financial advisors – and is the only course of its kind tailored to financial professionals like you and your team.
You’ll discover the investment options available in blockchain and digital assets and how to incorporate this burgeoning asset class into your practice management, including compliance and tax requirements and how to explain digital assets to your clients.
82% of clients
expect their financial advisors to be knowledgeable about bitcoin.
62% of clients
say they would switch advisors to get advice about bitcoin.
Source: NYDIG, April 2021
FPA Members are entitled to a 50% enrollment discount!
You’ll be rewarded with the Certificate in Blockchain and Digital Assets® and receive 13 CE credits when you:
· complete all 11 modules;
- correctly answer at least 70% of each module’s 12 exam questions;
- agree to abide by the DACFP Code of Ethics; and
- submit your answers to the pre- and post-course surveys.
Certificate holders are automatically awarded membership in the Digital Assets Council of Financial Professionals. Members enjoy these exclusive benefits:
- Printed Certificate suitable for framing
- Digital Certificate secured on the blockchain
- Brochures, charts and other content for use with clients
- Member-only educational and networking events
- Introductions to leaders in the crypto community
- Tuition discounts at DACFP conferences and events
- Publicity kit to help you promote your certification in your community
- Plus, much more!