Discounts on Financial Education Programs
Kaplan helps busy professionals obtain in-demand certifications and designations that enable them to advance and succeed in their careers. Through live and online instruction, we help our customers gain a competitive edge
FPA members can take advantage of 15% savings on eligible Kaplan, Inc. programs that can help them reach the next levels in their careers.
FPA members can save 15% on eligible Kaplan, Inc. programs in the following areas of study:
Financial Education Programs
(through College for Financial Planning®—a Kaplan Company)
· Professional Designation Programs
· Master of Science in Personal Financial Planning
· CFP® Certification Education, Exam Prep & Continuing Education
Insurance Licensing & Continuing Education
Advanced Designations in Investment Management
Financial Education Programs (through College for Financial Planning®—a Kaplan Company) are designed to empower financial planners for where they are now while earning credit toward their next industry-recognized credential, helping them save valuable time and money.
· Many of our professional designation programs provide stackable credit toward our education program for CFP certification or Masters in Personal Financial Planning.
· Completing your CFP certification education through the College also puts graduates halfway toward a Masters degree.